We recently shared a photo of this recipe on our Facebook page and immediately received a request for the recipe, so here it is.
Thanks to our very own Petit Barton chef Jessica for sharing her recipe.
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs nutmeg
500gm roasted butternut pumpkin
2 cups self-rising flour
½ bunch chopped chives
2table spoons chopped rosemary
¼ cup polenta
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup grated tasty cheese
2 tbs salt
1 ¼ cup milk
½ cup pumpkin seeds
• Dice pumpkin and place on a baking tray.
• Sprinkle with nutmeg, olive oil, salt and pepper, Roast until tender.
• Sift flour into a large bowl.
• Add rosemary, chives, polenta, cheese and season with salt.
• Make a well in the middle and add roasted pumpkin and milk.
• Stir until just combined.
• Place in a prepared tray with baking paper.
• Sprinkle with pumpkinseeds.
• Bake in oven between 160-180 degree for 45-50 minutes until golden.
• Let cool down before serving.