Join a team of early childhood professionals who are dedicated to the wellbeing, growth and learning of every child.
Be a part of an organisation that impacts and transforms lives each and every day.
Why join the Petit team?
In addition to interacting with beautiful, energetic children, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work in a purpose-built environment fully resourced and enhanced with digital technology
- Benefit from ongoing professional development
- Receive recognition for your efforts and achievements
- Collaborate with families and community
- Work at a location close to your home (we have Petit centres in 13 locations)
- Receive a childcare discount
- Interact with strong, inspiring management who will guide you along your path of success
- Be exposed to career advancement opportunities across the Petit network
Thanks for your interest in working with the Petit Early Learning Journey team!
Please consider the following essential requirements:
Early Childhood Teachers must hold:
- A Bachelor Qualification listed on the list of approved early childhood teaching qualifications published by ACECQA in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
- A current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- A valid working with children/vulnerable people check/blue card.
- Lead Educators must hold a minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or currently be studing towards.
- Educators must have a minimum of a Certificate III in Children’s services.
Application and recruitment process
At Petit, we are looking for educators who share our belief that children and educators are companions on the beautiful journey of childhood.
We look for passionate, friendly and energetic educators to join our team in making a difference!
Current employment opportunities are advertised on the Seek job board.
No current openings?
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.