Early childhood professionals at Petit Early Learning Journey are dedicated to the well-being, growth and learning of every child in their care.
Join our team!
Be a part of an organisation that impacts and transforms lives each and every day.
As an Early Childhood Educator or Teacher at Petit, you will:
- Work in a purpose-built environment, fully resourced and enhanced with interactive spaces
- Be supported by experienced, inspiring and caring management who will guide you along your career path of success
- Work at a location close to your home (we have Petit centres in QLD, NSW, ACT & Melbourne)
- Be exposed to career advancement and secondment opportunities across the Petit network
- Benefit from dedicated ongoing professional development and career progression
- Be rewarded and your efforts and achievements appreciated
- Collaborate with families and community
- Receive a childcare discount
Application and recruitment process
At Petit, we would love to hear from educators who share our belief that children and educators are companions on the beautiful journey of childhood.
We look for passionate, friendly and energetic educators to join our team in making a difference!
Our current employment opportunities are listed on Seek.
Alternatively, please express your interest in joining us by emailing your cover letter and resume*.
For a confidential discussion regarding your career in Early Childhood Education, please call our People & Performance Officer on 07 3144 1630 (Tue-Thur)
*Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Requirements to join the Petit team
Early Childhood Teachers:
- Bachelor Qualification listed on the list of approved early childhood teaching qualifications published by ACECQA in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
- A current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- A valid working with children/vulnerable people check/blue card.
- Lead Educators must hold a minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or currently be studing towards.
- Educators must have a minimum of a Certificate III in Children’s services.