We want every family to have the information they need—when they need it. As a first step, we’ve created a handbook for you to refer to at any time.
Our family handbook includes information about our:
- Core beliefs which shape everything we do
- Teaching framework and educators
- Inclusions such as nappies, wholesome meals prepared by an on-site chef and incursions
- What to expect and bring on the first day
- Family partnership and responsibilities
- Health and safety
- Fee assistance options
- Policies and governance
To learn more about our centres, download a copy of our family handbook today!