We want you to be a part of all the joy and special moments in your child’s life.
When your child is at our centre, we will capture important milestones, photos and learning activities.
And we will share them with you through our Storypark app.
Staying closely connected
The Storypark app allows us to capture photos, stories and memories and share them directly with you and other family members (if you wish).
Storypark gives you access to view, comment on and share:
- Special moments and memories
- Pictures, videos and audio
- Learning stories, milestones and play experiences
- Group stories including images and videos of your child interacting with other children and educators
- Upcoming special events such as educational sessions
No matter what is happening, you will be included in the journey.
As a parent, you will have secure access to the Storypark app and all its features.
You can also choose to give access to other family members and close friends — no matter where they are in the world.
Storypark enhances parental and family involvement in a child’s learning because everyone stays up-to-date. The Storypark ePortfolio can be accessed and utilised from birth to school.
Options and features
Storypark is a user-friendly application with the following features:
|A secure electronic sign in and sign out system||Parental control of their child’s portfolio||Easy conversation and commenting tools|
|Quick visibility of a child’s learning progression||Easy and fast sharing of videos, photos and audio||Option to invite specialists or aides to your child’s portfolio|
|Information about learning frameworks||Ability to share with family and friends around the world||Compatability with iOS and Android|
Value of Storypark
In addition to being a part of your child’s journey, Storypark also offers the opportunity to:
- Revisit and relive memories, photos and videos at any time
- Use the portfolio for school transition and introduction to new teachers or aides
- Reflect on the learning progress and work samples with your child
- Offer inspiration for at-home activities and adventures
- Share moments and progress with family and friends around the world
To see what Storypark is like, check out this short video: