Lighting up the lives of children is something we love to do.
We also light up the lives of those who need care and assistance in our community.
Every year, we are involved in supporting a large number of charities.
And we have a lot of fun while doing it!
We show our care by helping families, children, medical institutions and our community.
The organisations and initiatives we support are listed below.
Inside and outside of our centres, we believe in giving children what they need to feel loved and cared for.
We are passionate about supporting charities that support children.
We contribute to the health and wellbeing of children through:
Contributing to health
We want everyone to be happy, healthy and without pain.
We support several medical and health charities including:
- Donating to the Leukemia Foundation
- Participating in Jeans for Genes day
- Raising funds for Relay for Life events
- Donating blood through the Australian Red Cross
- Running toy drives and Crazy Sock Day for Ronald McDonald House
- Raising funds for The Cancer Council
- Donating to Lifeline
- Donating to the Angus Reid Appeal
Strong families are at the center of strong communities.
We help local families through:
Parent and family involvement
We warmly invite parents and families to get involved with us!
Some of our centres host a Superhero Charity Launch Party to announce charities and raise funds.
If you’re interested in helping with any of these charities or events, contact your centre director today.