Toddlers make for lively and exciting days.
As they reach this age, they become more active and involved in their daily activities.
From meal times to toileting to playing and talking, toddlers flourish and thrive as they absorb the world around them.
Toddlers also become more independent and develop valuable self-help skills.
Each toddler grows and learns at his or her own pace.
They reach milestones at different times and in different fashions.
Our educators provide a nurturing environment for toddlers to learn and grow in their own way.
We observe and reflect on your toddler’s development using these as guidelines:
The Petit difference
In addition to our personalised learning approach, we offer a safe and vibrant environment for toddlers.
At Petit centres you will find:
- Well-resourced, furnished, and purpose-built facilities
- Passionate and highly qualified educators
- Wholesome menus designed by a child nutritionist with all meals prepared fresh on-site
- Ease in our inclusion of nappies, wipes, sunscreen, sunhat, linen (linen is not provided at all Centres)
- The Storypark apps which allows you to see and discuss important learning milestones
- Secured PIN entry at every location
- Natural elements and very little plastic
Individual journey portfolios
In addition to our use of the Storypark app, we create an individual learning portfolio for each child.
We create a collection of:
- Work samples
- Observation records and notes
- Group project activities
- And more
Documenting your child’s learning journey is an essential part of our curriculum.
It allows Educators to make the children’s developmental progress visible while also providing a communication port for families to share in their child’s day and education.
If you have any questions about our centres or programs, please reach out to us today.
You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions here.