Toddlers make for lively and exciting days.
As children reach this age, they become more active and involved in their daily experiences.
From meal times to toileting to playing and talking, toddlers flourish and thrive as they absorb the world around them.
Toddlers also become more independent and develop valuable self-help skills.
Your baby’s educators are skilled in education and care practices, and follow the principles and practices outlined in the national curriculum for children birth to five years – the Early Years Learning Framework.
What makes Petit different?
In addition to our personalised learning approach, we offer a safe and vibrant environment for toddlers.
At Petit centres you will find:
- New, clean, purpose-built centres
- Indoor and outdoor playscapes and learning environments
- High quality, highly trained educators
- Menus designed in association with child nutritionist – all meals prepared fresh on-site
- Inclusion of nappies, wipes, sunscreen, sunhat, linen (linen provided at certain Centres)
- Storypark app for documenting and communicating important moments and milestones
- Secure PIN entry to the building
- Natural elements – we shy away from plastic
Individual journey portfolios
We provide each child with an exceptional and individualised learning experience.
We also document this journey and share it with you.
Through maintaining individual journey portfolios for each child, we give families an opportunity to share and discuss the elements of their child’s day and education.
Educators also use the portfolios as a learning tool for the child to reflect back on their own work and thinking process.
What’s in a portfolio?
Compiled by the studio’s educators, the portfolio contains a collection of:
- Work samples
- Observation records
- Group project annotations
Individual learning portfolios act as an extraordinary communication tool for families.
If you have any questions about our centres or programs, please reach out to us today.
You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions here.